Strategy. Planning. Execution.
Accounting & Bookkeeping
QuickBooks™ Pro Advisor
Books A Mess: Not a Problem!
If you own a small to medium-sized business and haven’t kept up your bookkeeping, don’t worry. We can help you.
We’ll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we’ll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.
Things Have Changed because now the IRS can request a copy of your QuickBooks™ file for an intense review. Now, more than ever, you need to be sure your QuickBooks™ setup is correct and your accounting system is clean and easy to understand. This is one area where a bad bookkeeping system can cost you and your company a ton of money in back taxes, fines, and penalties.
Running a business takes an enormous amount of time and energy. It’s not easy keeping up with all the details. Let us help you get on track!
In the meantime, enjoy these free Accounting and Bookkeeping Tools.
Quickbooks™ Setup: Starting at $250.00
If you just started your business, haven’t really thought about bookkeeping and are looking for a place to begin, or if your current bookkeeping system isn’t working and you’re looking for a change, this package is for you. Profit Wise will get you set up to prepare for excellent bookkeeping.
We begin by creating a QuickBooks™ Online Essentials file for your business (monthly subscription to QuickBooks™ required).
As part of this setup we do the following:
- Prepare a customized chart of accounts for easy financial reading.
- Link “bank feeds” for up to two business accounts so transactions automatically download to QuickBooks™ as they happen in real-time. This is an amazing, time saving feature.
- Receive a 30-minute training meeting with a trained bookkeeper to show you all of the “ins-and-outs” of QuickBooks™ and the bookkeeping process. We will go over how to create invoice and receive payments, create bills, write and print checks, create financial statements, and common troubleshooting techniques.
Although QuickBooks™ is designed for the layman to understand, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate. All information necessary to setup manual accounting records is also necessary to setup and install QuickBooks™ on your desktop. This task is even more complicated if you switch from manual accounting operations to QuickBooks™ in the middle of the year.
Basic (3 hours): 2 hours on site to include QuickBooks™ file set up, training, 1 hour phone support $250
Standard (6 hours): 4 hours on site to include QuickBooks™ file set up, training, 2 hour phone support $475
Premium (10 hours): 8 hours on site to include QuickBooks™ file set up, training, 2 hour phone support $850
Pricing Varies: Schedule a Free 15 min Consultation (form below)
Profit Wise provides QuickBooks™ training seminars for all skill levels, from fundamental to advanced. We can train you or your employees to properly operate QuickBooks™ specifically for your business.
Why choose one-on-one attention instead of taking a class?
- We come to your location.
- We focus on the individual issues facing your business.
- We will be there to answer your specific questions and concerns.
- No need to spend time on features that don’t impact your business!
Monthly Quickbooks™ Review
Monthly Quickbooks™ Review Service: $99.00 a month
Operating and managing your business on a daily basis can be time consuming. Businesses struggle to find the time to manage the daily operations and keep up with their accounting needs. In short, small businesses need accounting help so they can focus on their core activities. For over 3 decades we have been providing accounting services to small businesses for an affordable price.
In order to assist businesses we have developed a Monthly QuickBooks™ Review Service that will help give you peace of mind when it comes to your accounting records.
What is included:
- A thorough review of your company file each month to make sure that the transactions have been entered properly.
- We will let you know if we see any items that need to be corrected.
- Upon reviewing your company books each month we will provide you with a report via email, informing you of the status of your company file.
- We will provide feedback with our recommendations for the current month, so you will know if the work you did was correct or if anything needs to be changed.
Why wait until the end of the year to have your QuickBooks™ file reviewed—only to figure out you potentially have twelve months of revisions to make to your company file in order to clean up all the mistakes?
Why pay thousands of dollars to clean up your QuickBooks™ file, or even spend money to setup a new company file because your current file has major problems?
We have seen countless of QuickBooks™ nightmares during our years of providing accounting support to small businesses, many of which could have been prevented with an affordable monthly review service.
Let our firm help your business with all its QuickBooks™ needs and receive peace of mind when it comes to your accounting and financial records, so you can focus your time where it’s most important.
Ready to Get Started