Join Our Team
who we are
About Our Business
join our team
Profit Wise believes in hiring talented individuals and investing in their future by providing opportunities for professional development and career growth.
To apply for available positions, email current resume and cover letter to Sharon Heinz (button below). Please indicate how you are qualified for the position in your cover letter and include your name and position of interest in the email subject line.
CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
Profit Wise Accounting is looking for a Certified Public Accountant to join our team. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with strong verbal and written skills. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to learn and grow with a team.
1 – 5 Years Experience
- Licensed CPA in the State of Alabama
- Income Tax Preparation Experience
- Ability to Work Well in a Team Environment
- Comfortable Managing, Leading, and Supervising Employees
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
Position: Part-Time with Full-Time Opportunity
Salary: Competitive, Hourly
Hours: Must Be Available During Standard Business Hours
Full Charge Bookkeeper With Career Growth Potential
Profit Wise Accounting is looking for a full-charge bookkeeper with public accounting experience and an in-depth knowledge of QuickBooks. The bookkeeping functions include write-up work, payroll processing, payroll tax return preparation and numerous other bookkeeping related functions.
Requirements Needed To Succeed:
- Maintenance Of Multiple General Ledgers
- Ability To Work In Fast Pace Environment
- Ability to Multi-task
- Extensive Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Processing Multiple Payrolls
- 1099 Processing
- Processing Sales Tax returns
- Income Tax Preparation
- Ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate verbally, and in writing, in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to build client relationships and work as an integral part of a team
The Company Describes Its Culture As:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Work with a team who can provide support and training in complicated matters
- Continuing education provided to enhance knowledge in areas of interest
- Encouraged to seek certifications
- Exposure to tax preparation and an opportunity to migrate to areas of interest within the firm
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Annual Bonus
- Retirement Plan
- Professional Development Assistance
- Flexible schedule with early/late start times as needed
Does this great position sound like the right move for you? To apply please include the phrase (Bookkeeper) in the subject of your email.
Strategy. Planning. Execution.
Consistency is key. We build lasting relationships with our team and clients, establishing trust and delivering excellence with each of our services.
Ready to Get Started